Monday, December 10, 2012

north face on sale I have not been idle

Old man refused to explicitly define what is considered Arbitrary selection of a route, ambush waiting in a nearby dead old man a little tone is not exposed, do not know exactly which one is relatively easy results, I can only luck As for specifically how to act, my heart is nothing plan, the goal is a silver gown bishop or magic knight, how strong the strength counterparts NPC squad of elite troops or ordinary guard even encountered one or two, all these questions are unclear, letting how to consider the tactics it? can only try to prepare to make a decision when resourcefulness.
Of course, I have not been idle, first Tao Tao and Red Star summon two pets,north face pink ribbon jacket, do not worry about the bright career of NPC will be aware of the dark atmosphere of the body white floating on the sky, stealth monitoring around movement, even if the the eight bright career NPC, I believe do not search intentions, is not easy sensing the presence of the king to the specter of phages can take advantage of, I do not have much capital to only gamble Otherwise, I am afraid that not a few sub odds as soon as possible but also that four Reserve Lord of the Rings To admit that my luck is back to the extreme, has been waiting in line for three days, time off the assembly line in addition to eight hours every day, I stood here, time to prepare, but unfortunately Panlai only once again disappointed NPCs the squad touches on one after another after several batches, but the five occupational standards for the preparation of the five bishops are seven elite knights, and a not much, a lot of eight career NPC I picked the wrong route, or the goal just in the of my downline rest from here passed? I can not be determined, and no matter what kind of reasons, only shows that I'm gone days to death of me, non Wars had also!
The only thing I was a bit comfort system until now has not issued a notice, declaration players advance to the sixth grade career, which shows the highest honor promotion task is not completed, I still have a chance after all, so early promotion are top of the master, the other professional promotion task is divided into different difficulty, presumably they also will choose a higher degree of difficulty, in order to obtain a more lucrative promotion incentives. promotion extremely difficult task of things I would choose to tell the A wind cloud shadowless and Baiyun them, the result was they agreed with from the perspective of the development of long-term, is undoubtedly the most right to make such decisions, not need a catchy title for the moment and risked ruin a great future danger. presumably others think so,north face on sale, so late as today still do not have the players to successfully advance.
But the more delay down less chance slim A wind they understand and agree with my choices, but we are so supportive to me, I was still eager to achieve their expectations and have three days, or not wait until the target appears, my heart increasingly

No comments:

Post a Comment