Wednesday, June 20, 2012

mlb jerseys cheap fertility as life theme

Drink juice since the nba diverted to do juice, most of us to drink juices, remaining a small group still drinking tea is to drink fruit juice Luqian saw on TV Liuming Yao awkwardly turned intend to out of camera range. walking and take the phone back to the SMS, and laughed almost choking.
I looked back at her. Luqian see I noticed her panicked expression becomes very cold, shaking his chin looked askance at me.
Hey, little girl only, I can not for her moving how much thought, but is willing to laugh is a good start, the exchange always a good mood as the major premise to safeguard it.
I on TV in the Liuming Yao dial a telephone, see Zhesi angrily handle organ, panic around looking for my trail, I could not help but laugh. Happened to Lu Wei from the room out. see TV on its head Liuming Yao,ray ban sunglasses black friday dealsmichael kors black friday sale, curious to ask: I whistle, whistles very ugly, like the day oakley blown me to go to the bathroom that: Lu Wei nonsense, down his sister's eyes a look, see I am now holding a new era of communications equipment, and suddenly understand how it happens the beauty Yanzui smile: right? I am embarrassed to face the phone away: Evil dialogue, I asked the Lu Wei recent arrangements, if you have time, I want to do two things.
Rather, imagine two people, a Chinese, an American and I think the time has come I see them more mature.
I want to see Wang Xiaobo and James Cameron, a text moved to China, a film to impress the world. Of course, if the two people I choose to only see one, I would choose the Wang Xiaobo.
I remember convince others have repeatedly quoted the words of Wang Xiaobo, especially high frequency of one paragraph, it is a famous piece of :
From work can be fun, this is a huge benefit. In contrast, from money, power, and having children can be happy, always have to be restricted, for example, fertility as life theme, the first is an anachronism; Second, the rabbit is considerably better than in fertility, not to mention and croaker; endless achievements in this regard is difficult to obtain. There after that period:
clear mind I want to achieve the minimum goal in life for myself, something contrary to my mind, I think it is not worth doing; a person contrary to my mind, I do not think he is worth a cross; some kind of life is contrary to my mind, I would think that it is not worth living. Mr. Russell once said, people without disorder life, really is not worth one. I agree with him: life without the disorder is

No comments:

Post a Comment